How an inclusive approach to discovery helped lower barriers to mental health support
Mental health services have been oversubscribed for a long time and this was exacerbated by the pandemic. NHS Gloucestershire commissioned a discovery to understand ways they could better meet the needs of people waiting for support.
In this talk, Beth and Sam will share ways embedding inclusivity throughout the project led to significant changes in direction and how that impacted the end result.
This talk is relevant for anyone interested in:
- mental health services and reducing waiting lists
- working with children and young people
- learning how the NHS Service Standard can be applied in an ICS setting
- learning about the impact running discovery research can have on technology project
- user centred design in a health context