- | Communication Tools
- | Population Health Management
- | Data Analytics
- | Remote Care and Virtual Services
- | Technology Enabled Care / Apps and Wearables
Telea is a software that links Speech Therapists and their patients to enable therapists to provide self directed, structured speech therapy exercises.
Some benefits include:
- Gives ownership of speech therapy to patients.
- It is personalised to the patients needs and interests.
- Helps reduce waiting lists and Referral to Treatment Time.
- Increase of clinical time to focus on other aspects of care e.g., dysphagia, providing more holistic care.
- Clinics can use insights from Telea to continuously refine and improve services based on real-time data and feedback.
- When face-to-face sessions aren't possible Telea ensures continuity of care, allowing therapy to continue uninterrupted.
Address2 Connell Street
We are thrilled to introduce you to Telea, our cutting-edge digital health platform designed to enhance the landscape of speech therapy. Telea represents a paradigm shift in the way Speech and Languag ...
Telea is an app-based service monitored by clinicians.
Telea's case study with Derby NHS demonstrates transformative digital solutions in speech therapy, enhancing patient outcomes and healthcare efficiency.
Telea began working in Ireland with individuals with Parkinson’s disease and with branches of the Parkinson’s Association of Ireland.